Does your neck feel sore, tight or maybe even pain sometimes? Our Magnetic Therapy Neck Massager is the solution for you!
This special Warming Tourmaline Magnetic Therapy For Neck uses magnetic therapy to warm your neck so that it feels comfortable and nice.
It reduces fatigue and increases blood flow to your neck so you will feel better after wearing it.
Wear it only for 15 minutes a day to feel the miracle effect!
It is the use of creating an artificial magnetic field to stimulate the body's acupoint, meridians & collaterals. No side effects. Safe, reliable while helping to reduce neck pain.
The tourmaline protector soothes meridians & collaterals while massaging acupoints. It uses heat from the nanomaterial when the skin and embedded magnet come in contact.
It doesn't cure diseases, but Magnetic therapy increases blood flow and magnetic heating effect helps to relax muscles and reduce fatigue.
This increased blood flow then helps tissues heal faster which leads to lesser pain and increased functionality in the affected area.
- Size: One size fits all
- Condition: Brand New
- Material: Tourmaline + ceramic + heat sensitive materials powder
- Color: Black
- Package Size: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm (4.33in x 4.33in x 4.33in)
1. As a gift to our father/mother/grandfather/grandmother/maternal grandfather/maternal grandmother, take good care of the health.
2.People who always work sedentarily or in a prolonged standing position such as drivers or office workers.
3. Athletes or people doing regular exercise.
4. People who have a health problem related to the neck strain.
1. Wipe the tourmaline function fabric with a wet cloth to get a better effect.
2. Put the tourmaline function fabric close to the body, fixed on the location that needs physical therapy.
3. Appropriately adjust elasticity
1. Keep in a dry ventilated place.
2. Keep away from direct sunshine.
3. Keep clean.
4. Avoid ironing.
5. Do not immerse for a long time.
6. Clean the surface with a wet cloth and gently rub.
7. Keep away from ore iodide products & magnetic fields in case of magnetization.